Announcement: Men’s Radio station is on-air 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Men’s Radio Station – where men really talk.
Well-Being Wednesday's With Noel McDermott
‘Well-Being Wednesday’s with Noel McDermott’ launched on Wednesday 17th of April at 9pm. Licensed psychotherapist Noel McDermott is hosting a weekly 90-minute show on Men’s Radio Station discussing topical mental health issues. Every week Noel will be joined by an expert guest who will, alongside Noel, produce a show that informs listeners with practical advice and information for improving their own mental health and further the understanding of the mental health of those around them. Part of the show will be dedicated to the audience where listeners will be invited to phone in or send questions by email for discussion and advice.
Man Speak With Kenny
If you’ve seen the dog whisperer and wished there was one for men, you’re in luck! A personal development consultant, Kenny MammarellaD’Cruz aims to get to the heart of any man’s issues, whether it be with wealth embarrassment or the inevitable mid-life crisis. Kenny employs unique tools to empower men, allowing them to transform their lives and businesses almost instantly.
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
- Some of our programmes are available to sponsor. Sponsorship means you appear at the beginning and end of the show with an on-air mention in the commercial break.
Radio CommercialFor this you will receive ALL of the following:
- Full script writing services
- A fully-produced radio commercial
- The commercial will be on-air for one month and will be played out up to 400 times
- A new initiative from M.R.S. You and your representatives can come into the M.R.S. studio to be interviewed about your company. which INCLUDES
- A fully-produced and scripted 30-second radio commercial.
- The commercial will be played regularly within our schedule for a month The recording will then be available on our podcast section.
- A copy of the recording will be given to your company
- This package includes all of the features of Business Matters and 30 Second Radio Commercial.
- With the addition of, the interview, as well as being recorded, it will be filmed with your company logo appearing on screen.
- The film will be made available to you to use on all your social media platforms.
Suki Thompson joins Men's Radio Station and talks about her cancer diagnosis and her battles with the dreaded cancer. Suki Thompson was instrumental in photographer Rankins new book looking at the mental health with a focus on photos that look at us in our real state...
The multiple award winning Dr Prasanna Sooriakumaran joins Men's Radio Station and talks all things prostate cancer care. The conversation varying from what the current for-front of prostate cancer procedures looks like, to recognising the signs of prostate cancer and...
Geraldine Gallacher joins Men's Radio Station in talking understanding the impacts of mental illness after childbirth. Recognising the signs and successful strategies to support both mothers and fathers across your workforce. Geraldine also discusses how to support...
Lizzie Pickering is a motivational speaker and counsultant who specialisies in grief consultancy. Aftering suffering a tragic loss herself Lizzie now talks dealing with grief in the workplace focusing on the 3 D's of grief Death, Divorce and Diagnosis. The basis of...
Neil Peters is the strategic manager of samaritans in their new campagin in helping national rail services deal with their mental health. Niel tells us about all the different mental health issues one might face if they work in national rail services; from the long...
Evelyn Cormier, recent American Idol finalist, joins the Men's Radio Staton team and tells us about her time in American Idol and what comes with the new exposure to fame. Evelyn tells us her ways of dealing with negative critisim and how to not let it affect ones...
Amandip Sidhu is the founder and C.E.O of Doctors in distress. Amandip started this charity organization when in 2018 his brother took his own life. Amandip tells us the story of his amazing brother who was a successful cardiologist who suffered from burn out in the...
Ben west a increadibly brave young man talks to men's radio about mental health awareness. Ben unfornately lost his brother to suicide, bens brother took his own life when he was only 15, ever since then Ben has made it his mission in life to campagin for mental...
Zoe Sinclair joins the MRS gang to tell us about her up coming event 'This Can Happen' conference all about work place mental health. Zoe joins us in talking about what does work place mental health mean? and is it good enough at the moment?
Luciano Lorio joins the Men's Radio Station team to regail us of stories of his fathers mysterious past. In the book Luciano Lorio tells the story of how his father, after writing a successful book, wrote a sequel and was then placed on trail 5 times of obscenitiy....