Announcement: Men’s Radio station is on-air 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Men’s Radio Station – where men really talk.
Well-Being Wednesday's With Noel McDermott
‘Well-Being Wednesday’s with Noel McDermott’ launched on Wednesday 17th of April at 9pm. Licensed psychotherapist Noel McDermott is hosting a weekly 90-minute show on Men’s Radio Station discussing topical mental health issues. Every week Noel will be joined by an expert guest who will, alongside Noel, produce a show that informs listeners with practical advice and information for improving their own mental health and further the understanding of the mental health of those around them. Part of the show will be dedicated to the audience where listeners will be invited to phone in or send questions by email for discussion and advice.
Man Speak With Kenny
If you’ve seen the dog whisperer and wished there was one for men, you’re in luck! A personal development consultant, Kenny MammarellaD’Cruz aims to get to the heart of any man’s issues, whether it be with wealth embarrassment or the inevitable mid-life crisis. Kenny employs unique tools to empower men, allowing them to transform their lives and businesses almost instantly.
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
- Some of our programmes are available to sponsor. Sponsorship means you appear at the beginning and end of the show with an on-air mention in the commercial break.
Radio CommercialFor this you will receive ALL of the following:
- Full script writing services
- A fully-produced radio commercial
- The commercial will be on-air for one month and will be played out up to 400 times
- A new initiative from M.R.S. You and your representatives can come into the M.R.S. studio to be interviewed about your company. which INCLUDES
- A fully-produced and scripted 30-second radio commercial.
- The commercial will be played regularly within our schedule for a month The recording will then be available on our podcast section.
- A copy of the recording will be given to your company
- This package includes all of the features of Business Matters and 30 Second Radio Commercial.
- With the addition of, the interview, as well as being recorded, it will be filmed with your company logo appearing on screen.
- The film will be made available to you to use on all your social media platforms.
Men's Radio Station talks about how Jazz can influence well-being along with Becki Biggins. Talking about how music can be a great way to relax and reflect on decisions. Becki brings a D.I.Y attitude to Jazz and talks about understanding every element of music...
David Agget is welcomed to the Men's Radio Staton studios in raising awareness for breat cancer care. David Agget was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, unusual in men but still deadly, David tells us how life is like dealing with breast cancer and what efffects it...
Mark Cherri, son of the founder of Notting Hill Carinval, joins Men's Radio Station to talk how jazz can help soothe the soul and aid in mental health and well-being. Mark also explains to the MRS crew how the steel pan can find it's way into a traditonal jazz band
Tony Bellingham is one of the UK's few master goldsmiths. He has the highest qualifications including design, sculpting in silver and gold, carving precious hard stones, diamond mounting, setting precious stones and engineering. After 10 years at Asprey in...
It is the story of Russ, a man from the North East of England, who slowly discovers he is unable to do the every day things that he once used to do. His wife doesn’t understand why he isn’t the man she married anymore in her eyes. His businesses start to fail and he...
Bertie Smith is the producer of the MenSpeak radio show and also close friend of Kenny Mammarella-D’Cruz. Recently his uncle has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s diseases and is dealing with the struggles of losing a loved one to something so horrible. Bertie has found...
After nearly 40 years as a Quantity Surveyor in Industry Marc Preston qualified as a psychotherapist and have subsequently set up a Counselling service for people working in the construction and related sectors www.newfoundationcounselling.com T his year Marc has a...
Experienced Clinical Psychotherapist with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry. Strong healthcare services professional skilled in Training, Clinical Supervision, Developmental Mental Health and well-being needs....
Sharon Hart-Green's 'Come Back For Me' is a gripping story of loss, trauma, and the redemptive power of love set in the aftermath of World War II. Published in 2017, it was chosen as an 'Editor's Choice' book by the Historical Novel Society. "Come Back For Me" tells...