Announcement: Men’s Radio station is on-air 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Men’s Radio Station – where men really talk.
Well-Being Wednesday's With Noel McDermott
‘Well-Being Wednesday’s with Noel McDermott’ launched on Wednesday 17th of April at 9pm. Licensed psychotherapist Noel McDermott is hosting a weekly 90-minute show on Men’s Radio Station discussing topical mental health issues. Every week Noel will be joined by an expert guest who will, alongside Noel, produce a show that informs listeners with practical advice and information for improving their own mental health and further the understanding of the mental health of those around them. Part of the show will be dedicated to the audience where listeners will be invited to phone in or send questions by email for discussion and advice.
Man Speak With Kenny
If you’ve seen the dog whisperer and wished there was one for men, you’re in luck! A personal development consultant, Kenny MammarellaD’Cruz aims to get to the heart of any man’s issues, whether it be with wealth embarrassment or the inevitable mid-life crisis. Kenny employs unique tools to empower men, allowing them to transform their lives and businesses almost instantly.
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
- Some of our programmes are available to sponsor. Sponsorship means you appear at the beginning and end of the show with an on-air mention in the commercial break.
Radio CommercialFor this you will receive ALL of the following:
- Full script writing services
- A fully-produced radio commercial
- The commercial will be on-air for one month and will be played out up to 400 times
- A new initiative from M.R.S. You and your representatives can come into the M.R.S. studio to be interviewed about your company. which INCLUDES
- A fully-produced and scripted 30-second radio commercial.
- The commercial will be played regularly within our schedule for a month The recording will then be available on our podcast section.
- A copy of the recording will be given to your company
- This package includes all of the features of Business Matters and 30 Second Radio Commercial.
- With the addition of, the interview, as well as being recorded, it will be filmed with your company logo appearing on screen.
- The film will be made available to you to use on all your social media platforms.
Anthony (Who wishes to remain anonymous) shares with us what can happen to you after you recieve a surgery. Well hang on we all know what can happen you rest and recover. Yes but what about the mental side of things. Phantom Pain? Difference in Performance? Listen and...
Scott Schecter vice chairman of Sober Companions tells us the difficulties of trying to remain sober in the entertainment buisness and how rehab doesn't prepare you for going back into the real world filled with temptation. Scott explains how a Sober Companion can be...
Richard Vero was married to his wife for 20 years and moved to germany to be with her family. After several happy years together for Richard and his wife, in a foregin country, eventually they have several children and unfornately their youngest son was severly...
Simon Garcia joined us at Men's Radio Station as he spoke about his high flying career as a trader working for a large city bank then how he flew to close to the sun and broke down isolating himself from his family and loved ones. Simon Garcia now runs his own therapy...
Paul Atherton was welcomed to the studio of Men's Radio Station and joined us in a great conversation about Chronic Fatigue Syndrone(CFS). Paul explains to us how his condition affects his day to day life and how it can be a struggle to move some days if it hits. Paul...